Teammachine SLR02 Ultegra 2015 Road Bike was Designed Purely Around Delivering its Riders to the Podium
The requirements for the teammachine were defined by the demands of World Tour racing. National champions and GC contenders like Philippe Gilbert, Cadel Evans and Tejay van Garderen requested a bike that balanced lightness for grueling, above category climbs, and rapid-fire acceleration for laying down aggressive attacks.
The SLR02 was designed for those looking for the performance synonymous with the teammachine SLR01, as it shares the podium-proven geometry and BMC's own proprietary ACE technology to achieve a perfectly balanced ride quality.
– ACE technology carbon frame
– - External routing, compatible with mechanical and electronic groupsets
– Frame weight: 950 g including all hardware (54 cm frame)
– Hardware includes: derailleur hanger, cable guides and seat clamp
– BB86 Shimano press-fit
– ACE technology carbon fork
– 1–1/8" to 1–1/2" tapered steerer tube
– BMC compliance post, 27.2 mm diameter
– Standard offset 18 mm, also available with 3 mm and 30 mm offset
– 5 sizes: 48 cm–60 cm (refer to geometry chart for details)
(317) 257-1117 | 2508 E. 146th St. Carmel, IN | T3 Cycling and Triathlon